Blast from the Past - Mackay Enjoyed a Health Spa and Exercise Business for Almost 10 Years - 1982-1992
Spa was built by Ray and Peggy Kent in 1982 and opened in 1983. The building was remodeled after it was built in 1946 by BC Jones as a service station and new car dealership for Ray Greene. Lloyd L. Powers did the original inside cement plaster work
Unfortunately, the Spa, then owned by Delvin Hale, burned to the ground on 29 August 1992.
Today, TriCounty owns the property and stores irrigation equipment there.